Turkish Virtual Airlines (THYVA) is an approved non-profit/commercial and independent virtual airline company by International Virtual Aviation Organization (IVAO) which use International Virtual Aviation Network (IVAN) to provide;
- • Virtual airline pilot career,
- • Realistic flight simulation services,
- • Real-time flight operations,
- • Type-rating trainings with up to date aircraft fleet
to its users worldwide via THYVA website and THYVA ACARS (vmsACARS).
- 1.2.1THYVA require that applicants register with its real name and a valid e-mail address.
- 1.2.2User real name will be seen on website and profile page.
- 1.2.3E-mail address and real name of a user will not be distributed or sold to any outside party. E-mail address will not be shown on the website. THYVA might use e-mail address to communicate with users or inform them about any updates or changes.
1.3Terms and Policy
- 1.3.1In this context, THYVA should be considered as THYVA Operations Manual, THYVA Website, THYVA ACARS (vmsACARS) and any other services provided by THYVA.
- 1.3.2THYVA is offered to applicants/users under the condition of their acceptance of this terms and conditions and other noticed written. Their use of any applications and website under THYVA constitute applicants’/users’ agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
- 1.3.3THYVA reserve the right to make changes of the terms, conditions and notices under THYVA services without notifying users.
- 1.3.4THYVA services may contain links to other websites. THYVA do not control these linked sites and THYVA is not responsible for the contents of those linked sites.
- 1.3.5With this terms and conditions applicants/users declare that they will not use any services provided by Turkish Virtual Airlines (THYVA) for any illegal, unlawful and real-life aviation purposes. Applicant/users will not damage or disable any services of THYVA and they will not obtain or use any materials not provided through THYVA.
- 1.3.6THYVA consists of communication platforms such as message box and Discord. Therefore; applicants/users will not use any offensive, unethical, unlawful, politic comments. They will not harass abuse, defame, threaten or violate any legal rights. They will not publish post, upload, disturb, share materials under privacy or publicity. They will not advertise. They will not upload virus, trojan or any harmful material.
- 1.3.7THYVA may monitor these messages and remove any material or/and even the user himself without any reason. THYVA is not responsible from any messages, any uploads, any materials from users. The user is responsible for all the materials he uses, uploads, downloads, shares. THYVA is under no obligation for any material that users provide and will not pay any compensation under circumstances.
- 1.3.8The materials provided in THYVA may include errors. Therefore user shall not use any information herein.
- 1.3.9THYVA reserves the right to make any changes with the website, program or any services provided by THYVA.
- 1.3.10THYVA reserves the right to reject, suspend, ban or remove any user without any reason whatsoever.
- 1.3.11All contents and materials are copyrighted by THYVA. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 1.4.1Copying of whole or any parts of THYVA services whether electronically or mechanically by third parties without prior written authorization by THYVA is prohibited.
- 1.5.1Registration can be done via THYVA Website by filling and sending the Registration Form.
- 1.5.2Applicants must be an active IVAO member and have a valid IVAO ID number. Applicants can join IVAO via this link if required
- 1.5.3Applicants must be Advanced Flight Student (min.25 hours) or have a higher rating in IVAO.
- 1.5.4[ON HOLD UFN] Applicants must register Turkish Virtual Airlines on IVAO VA System via this link
- 1.5.5Applicants must use real name and surname.
- 1.5.6Applicants must use a valid e-mail address.
- 1.5.7Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- 1.5.8Applicants must complete Line Training by using THYVA ACARS (vmsACARS) after initial registration to achieve full membership.
- 1.5.9Applicants must have not been suspended from IVAO in last 6 months.
- 1.5.11THYVA assumes that all applicants know basic level of English language.
- 1.5.12THYVA reserves the rights to accept or reject any registration request.
- 1.5.13THYVA may request initial interview or exam from applicants before accepting registration.
- 1.5.14Applicants must complete their first flight with THYVA ACARS (vmsACARS) in 15 days.
1.6Operations Manuals and Documents
- 1.6.1Manuals and documents published on THYVA website should not be use for real aviation purposes.
- 1.6.2The THYVA Operations Manuals (THYVA OM) consists of separate parts:
- OM PART-Ais the general part. It contains the operational policies, instructions and procedures required for operation. It details the duties and responsibilities of users. OM PART-A is issued in accordance with the IVAO and IVAO Turkey Division (IVAO-TR) rules and regulations.
- OM PART-Bis aeroplane operating part. It contains specific procedures and techniques published by manufacturers. THYVA uses manufacturers’ master manuals as OM PART-B such as Flight Crew Operating Manual (FCOM), Flight Crew Training Manual (FCTM) and Quick Reference Handbook (QRH).
- 1.6.3Normal Checklists (NC) organized by phase of flight and it is used to verify that critical items have been done.
- 1.6.4The followings are more restrictive in the event of a conflict with the THYVA Operations Manuals and documents;
- • IVAO rules and regulations,
- • IVAO-TR rules and regulations,
- • ICAO, EASA or FAA annexes,
- • Aeroplane Flight Manuals.